OPD services are situated in OPD Block.
|General OPD (Mon - Sat)
||08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
||09:00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
|Sundays & Gazetted Holidays
||8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
||09.00 a.m. to 01.00p.m.
All OPD Services are free of cost.
Separate queue for senior citizens for all OPD facility.
Patients are seen on first come first serve basis.
The decision to admit a patient rests with the treating doctor. The patient will be admitted only if a vacant bed is available. But, in case of emergency, out of turn admission may be done.
- Wheel chairs are available.
- OPDs have waiting hall with chairs, PCO booth, lifts, OPD, public utilities like drinking water & toilets etc. at each floor.
- You should park your vehicle in the Hospital parking area (Free) only, otherwise, it is likely to be towed away.
- All investigations are done free of charge.
- After OPD consultation, the treating doctor will fill up the requisition forms for various investigations & direct/guide you to the concerned lab /dept.
- The report normally reaches the concerned OPD on the next OPD day.
- Certain specialized investigations are done on particular days only.
- Due to excess work load, waiting period exists for investigations. Patients are given future dates by the concerned
- departments. However, these may be done out of turn in urgent situations, on recommendation of the treating doctor.
Note: OPD LUNCH-TIME 1:00 PM TO 1:30 PM